Friday, April 10, 2015

28th grade

One year of kindergarten, 12 years of grade school, 4 years of college and, no, my educational experience hasn't finished yet. There are academic components such as earning my master degree and on going professional development courses to keep my teaching certification. But there are life components that have taught me the biggest lessons. Life components such as building and maintaining friendships, falling in love and getting married, dealing with family ups and downs, growing in my faith and relationship with God and  navigating through each day of teaching kindergarten for the last 11 years. This is how I find myself presently in 28th grade (13 years of school, 4 years of college, 11 years of teaching, masters, and PD courses). So many important things I've learned and have learned; sometimes too many lessons at one time. Some lesson are just too good to keep to myself so if you're willing to read, I'm willing to share.

5 comments:

  1. YES!! We are reading. This is wonderful and I can't wait to see what you write. Love, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne!! I maybe messaging you about the ins and outs of this whole blog thing. :-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete